Inspiring a diverse school community to be passionate and empathetic learners.
Big Hollow School District #38 will be a model of student achievement for elementary school districts in the State of Illinois.
- Encourage diversity and build a supportive and inclusive Big Hollow community.
- Successfully acquire, integrate, and implement technology into supporting the learning of students.
- To have a coordinated and collaborative effort to meet the unique educational needs of our student body.
- Build a cohesive, vertically aligned curriculum that supports teaching and learning.
- Ensure long-term financial stability of the District with resources aligned to priorities.