Information on the Coronavirus
Big Hollow School District 38, with the guidance of the Illinois Department of Health and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), is taking precaution against the outbreak of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
Big Hollow COVID-19 Updates
Below are some resources with information on the Coronavirus and prevention.
- Illinois Department of Public Health:http://www.dph.illinois.gov/
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/
- Illinois State Board of Education: https://www.isbe.net/
- Illinois Department of Public Health Coronavirus FAQs (IDPHCoronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Frequently Asked Questions)
- Lake County Health Department: https://www.lakecountyil.gov/4377/Coronavirus-Disease-2019-COVID-19
- CDC Influenza Information
- CDC Handwashing Instructions (English)
- CDC Handwashing Instructions (Spanish)
Have specific questions about the virus?
Call the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email DPH.SICK@ILLINOIS.GOV