Lunch Forms

Free/Reduced Meal Application
Aplicacion Gratuita de Almuerzo Reducido

all lunch forms can be returned via email to


Residency Verification Forms

Your building secretary will require some form of the following to prove residency:
A copy of your property tax bill, mortgage statement or signed & dated lease 
2 additional forms of proof:  vehicle registration, voter registration, bill 
(gas, electric, water, credit card, etc)
You will also be required to provide a copy of your current drivers license.

Please contact your building secretary for questions

Student Registration Forms

Transfer Release of Records


Transportation Bus/Child Care Form

Middle School Activity Bus (Only need to fill out once per year, unless you move)

Additional Forms

Reader Letter

FOIA Request